Extreme situations don’t change us, they reveal us. But the worst is when we...– Jay-Z (via ahorton92)
We so seldom understand each other. But if understanding is neither here nor...– (via littlemisslm)
People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless...– Dylan Moran (via pakizah) Seriously, last evening, a co-worker’s status read “Stay Positive.” I about choked.
i wonder if anybody’s actually had feelings for me, like actually got upset or mad over little things i did and got jealous and confused over me and thought about me on a regular basis. i feel like i’m the only person that ever really cares about anyone and that nobody’s ever felt that way for me.
I notice you, I want to say. Even when no one else does, I do. I will.– David Levithan, Every Day (via creatingaquietmind)
I hate you, but I still I miss you, and a part of me still loves you.– Rudy Fransisco (x) (via ahorton92)
Sara Bareilles - Brave - YouTube →
sbbraveenough: It’s here!
Question As Sharp As Cutlery
Him: So, why is a woman like you not married?
Him: No, really... you're a catch-
Me: (laughs harder)
Him: -intelligent, beautiful-
Me: (still laughing) I'm divorced!
The best way to use Twitter? I don’t wanna brag, but I do have 1.5 million...– John Green, #1 New York TImes Bestselling Author (via rachelfershleiser) (It’s true, though.)
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking in their eyes when saying how I feel, because I have little problem with the saddest and worst problems of mostly anyone, but when I get to the point where I have to share my own feelings, it is because they are...
tessaviolet: oh man it makes me so mad how rude people on the internet can be and i’m not talking about “trolls”. just people genuinely not realizing that what they’re commenting is completely unsolicited and rude. Because I, myself, am guilty of being oblivious, can you put a video together to explain what isn’t constructive or expected?
23 DEEP ASS questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
fishingboatproceeds: baptised-in-vodka: Ok like I’ve never read The Fault In Our Stars but I see it every where on this site and I want to. Is it any good?? It’s okay.
John Green's tumblr: The Commencement Address →
fishingboatproceeds: Some people have asked to read the commencement address I delivered this morning to the 2013 graduates of Butler University. So here it is. My own commencement speaker, who shall remain nameless, began with a lame joke about how these speeches only come in two varieties: Short and bad. This…
sbbraveenough: Yes, that really happened.
Waiting For You →
...Lately I've Been Craving More... →
andrewgibby: Don’t google your name. Ever. Don’t “search” for yourself on anything that glows in the dark. Don’t let your beauty be something anyone can turn off. Don’t edit your ugly out of your bio. Let your light come from the fire. Let your pain be the spark, but not the timber. Remember, you didn’t come here to write your heart out. You came to write it in.
datscutee: dontworrybekarl: best office moment ever hands down basically just explains the office all together
FYI ILY →
Dear Jane Doe: New Project for "We Believe You" →
thedollydamnllama: webelieveyou: We would like to share an idea we have been discussing with regards to our YouTube channel, and to make it work we’ll need the help of our followers and visitors. The idea would involve you, survivors of any form of sexual assault/harassment, submitting your stories to us as an anonymous… Still signal boosting. Please help with our project!