|—||David Levithan, Every Day (via creatingaquietmind)|
Don Draper’s Old Fashioned, The Dude’s White Russian, Hunter S. Thompson’s Singapore Sling, Daisy Buchanan’s Mint Julep, and more in our new Cocktail Chart of Film and Literature.
When The Fault in Our Stars came out, we were able to release a limited-edition audiobook version narrated by me along with a DVD featuring videos of me talking about the book, a ticket to a concert featuring The Hectic Glow, a Hectic Glow wristband, and postcards featuring scenes from the book.
I’m delighted to announce that a new edition of this audiobook and DVD box set is now available for preorder at dftba.com. (It will look just like what you see above, only the wristband is a light blue.)
So if you want to hear me read you the book, now you can.
This is possible because of support from Penguin and my real audiobook publisher, Brilliance Audio, so thanks to them.
I got one from the original printing of this. It’s awesome!!! If you don’t have it, and are debating whether or not you want to get it, just get it.
You heard halosandbagels, people: Just get it.
(Off topic but why does everyone on tumblr have a better username than I do? I feel inadequate.)
Is it read like
I donated all of my “fishing boat proceeds”
The “fishing boat proceeds” toward the sunset?
Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card. I highly recommend getting this game for anyone who feels bored at any point throughout the week.
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- 0% of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Buy Here - $25.00
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking in their eyes when saying how I feel, because I have little problem with the saddest and worst problems of mostly anyone, but when I get to the point where I have to share my own feelings, it is because they are even too much for myself.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? I don’t call anyone.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love. Not having trust is at least predictable.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
I would rather be hurt by the one I trust and still have somebody I can love.
**brain broke a little trying to pull trust away from love. I think I did, though.**
Students from Humboldt State University have created a map of racism and homophobia in America after analysing 150,000 tweets containing hate words sent between June 2012-April 2013.
oh man it makes me so mad how rude people on the internet can be and i’m not talking about “trolls”. just people genuinely not realizing that what they’re commenting is completely unsolicited and rude.
Because I, myself, am guilty of being oblivious, can you put a video together to explain what isn’t constructive or expected?